My life is so busy right now, getting ready for the retreat and all. So forgive me for not being much of a blogger lately. I got home tonight about 9:00, cooked my honey and me a "round-house egg" with a couple of slices of crispy bacon! Man, I'd been wanting one of them real bad! You do know what that is, don't you? My mama always made them for me. I found some of that english muffin bread in the bakery at walmart. now that is good! just cut a circle out of the center of your bread with a biscuit cutter, throw some butter in the skillet, stick that bread in the hot butter then crack your egg in the hole, salt & pepper and put your circle from the hole on the side and toast it while your egg is frying up. cook both sides of each and then toss it on the plate and top the egg with the round toast. drop a scoop of jelly on the top of the round toast as an added bonus. now be sure and cook your egg to medium so you have some good egg juice to sop that toast up in. hotdog, that's good!
Now you finish that off with the best "little homemade from scratch all the way fried apple pie in texas" that your dear, dear, most precious friend slaved over, actually sacrificed for, and brought over to your house. Now that's some mighty fine vittles! Thanks Ree! Now I told ya, you gave me something to blog about!
I've determined after reading all the blogs and commenting, that I really have nothing interesting to say. What interesting thing could be said in this house without kids around! I may as well hang it up! And no wonder I have nothing to blog about, I say everything in my comments. I'll be typing along and think, I should be making this my post, it's sure long enough. and by the time my mind thinks that much, I have nothing left for my blog. oh well...go read comments.
Then! I start getting phone calls left and right wanting to know why I haven't told them. Told them what I say. You know what. No, I don't know what.
What?!!! My daughter's pregnant?!! So I get on the blog and there it is those two little words that have spawned so much... "p.s., guess what?" come on jo, you can't do that. fix it. course your friends didn't help! ha. or not.
last... I go to my friends blog and that mean message said, "sorry, (loser) you're obviously not an invited guest to this cool person's blog. if you think this is a mistake, take it up with the cool lady in charge." WHAT, well of course it is a MISTAKE. FIX IT!
LOVE TO ALL.
p.s., guess what?
Tuesday, September 4, 2007
A Mighty Fine Evenin!
Posted by
marme
at
11:40 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

6 comments:
Hope you still love me. =) I was just really laughing to myself thinking how Kylah Joe really set herself up and I couldn't resist. I went to bed laughing about it last night and thinking about her reaction when she started seeing all those comments. Hehehehe. Sounds like you had quite some excitement over it last night and it gave you something to blog about! Yea! =) I'll try not to play any more evil blog jokes again.....
Sorry for scaring you Aunt Lani...I was scared to! Love you bunches! Hope you still love me? :O)
CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!! THAT IS SO EXCITING. HOW WONDERFUL.
P.S. I WILL FIX THE BLOG. SORRY ABOUT THAT RUDE COMMENT. HOW DARE THEY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
ok I am so lost guess what????????????????????????????????? Dont' leave me hanging
Ok I some how skipped a paragraph!!!!!!!! Yeah!!!!!!!!
Baby!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Ok I just checked her blogg! Now I wish I had of checked hers before I left a comment. Yall are so silly!
Post a Comment