Friday, December 21, 2007

Overwhelmed...

Note the time on this blog and you'll quickly see I should be in bed, but here I sit. I feel like I'm chasing myself around. I haven't really blogged in weeks! weeks! I've been trying to get 2 weeks of work done at work, which includes end of the month stuff, since the office will be closed next week for Christmas. A friend told me once it wasn't hardly worth taking off for all the double work you have to do just to get to. I disagree with that...it's worth it! Worth it, because all my kids will be under my roof for Christmas!! Matt, Kylah and Michael will be here on Saturday, and of course Landon, Sarah, & Ellie are already here. :) Lennon & Christal will be here for Christmas Day as well! Just gonna miss Mandy...till next year!

Oh my, they'll be here...well by now it's really tomorrow, but I haven't slept for Thursday yet so for me it's day after tomorrow. Point is, I'm not ready! I worked straight through till 3 then went shopping. I got home at 10:30, assessed the damage, made a list, got things ready to wrap, figured my bank account, sweated, blogged. That's an ideal way to finish such a wild day...blog and relax. I still have presents to wrap, stocking stuffers to get, a couple more presents to buy, work at work, laundry to do, a house to clean (which includes putting a couple of rooms back together), some more decorations on the tree to hang, groceries to buy...overwhelmed...and sleep to be had. And since I'm too tired to do any more today...

sleep it is...

zzzzz

2 comments:

crys said...

well, you know where i am so if you need to drop some presents off for me to wrap or anything like that, feel free!

i've missed you!!

love you!

ree said...

Goodness, girl! Get some rest, would ya?
Love you!!!