Thursday, July 12, 2007

Junk or Treasure?

At 9:00 tonight the garage sale was for the most part set up. I think this is the first time in my history of garage sales that i didn't stay up all night getting it together. I know I told you about my sister-in-law coming down for the week to help me get it together. She is the best. I think her fee has doubled or tripled after the work she has done this week. She and Jo have worked their booties off while i ran off to plano and then went to work. but tonight we set it all out and are going to shower and get a good night's sleep. feel free to stop by! You know what they say, "One man's junk is another man's treasure." Well I don't know about that, but this woman has plenty to pick from. Especially when you empty a storage building we've been renting for the past 7 years to house not only our junk, but all my kids apartment furnishings. truly incredible the amount of stuff.

you know somethings wrong when we have to rent an extra place besides the spacious homes we live in to house all of our belongings.

seriously.

No comments: